Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Just look around for dyno numbers of a 5.3 with forced induction... They get nasty on next to nothing.

So what do you have left to do on getting her rolling around? What are you looking at for the interior gauge cluster setup?

Last edited:

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I might have heard a dirty lie about you DRIVING your truck out of the shop tonight?...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No it's true, I have one seat in it and I threw a spare steering coumn in it and drove it out of the shop, it was awesome, first time in 5 years!

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No it's true, I have one seat in it and I threw a spare steering coumn in it and dorve it out of the shop, it was awesome, first time in 5 years!

Congrats man!! It's a great feeling to finally get behind the wheel of something you've been working on for years isn't it!!!!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I drove the truck up the road the other day, and I thought I would take a few current pic's, not really much different but why not.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh yeah as soon as I can get it painted I will start the reassembley process, I can't wait.