Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cant wait till pictures in paint! you really need to move to Wi and help my with my truck. everyone around here I know lifts there trucks and they have no idea about anything Im doing.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I cant wait till pictures in paint! you really need to move to Wi and help my with my truck. everyone around here I know lifts there trucks and they have no idea about anything Im doing.

I can't wait to see it either man, and yeah if I were closer I'd be glad to help with your truck.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't wait to see it either man, and yeah if I were closer I'd be glad to help with your truck.

just mail me your frame, I can handle the rest. I just need to do alot of research on rear setups. I just dont have the knowledge you experienced guys on here have.... yet. so thanks for the inspiration

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well no pics yet , but I got in my order of sound deadener, I am going to use Dynamat Extreme and DEI boom mat spray, I found a hell of a deal on Dynamat for sale on Amazon that I couldn't pass up. I will post some pics as soon as I get it done.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to see that stuff as well. I really need to sound deaden mine while the cab is stripped.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am hoping the spray will work as well as I hope it will for area's like inside the rear door's where's almost impossible to put anything else in.