Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank's and I don't know about my skill's being that impressive, I just started as most people do with simple thing's and built from there!

heavychevy98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much did you stretch it? i was just thinking about if you started with a ECLB and used a stepside bed, if you would have to do any frame work.

Bad *** truck by the way.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
A crew cab conversion will Nickle dime you. I'm in the same boat.

But draggin does good work. He stretched my frame and built a custom hidden hitch.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Reading this is making me consider the idea of building a truggy using a ecsb chassis and a crew cab lol

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

Rafael

Reaction score

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Your truck is bad ass man, i love it! If you ever decide for some odd reason to ever sell it i will drive down there and buy that thing in a heart beat!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How much did you stretch it? i was just thinking about if you started with a ECLB and used a stepside bed, if you would have to do any frame work.

Bad *** truck by the way.

Hello, an ext. cab frame need's to be stretched 13 inches, and a longbed frame would not help at all as the area under the bed is completely shaped different than it is under the cab.