Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that's a bad subject for me right now, my painter which I have paid about half of the money, has taken another job and has no interest in finishing mine now. So I am out a lot of money, and now I won't be able to afford to paint until late spring next year, I may get some money back, but I doubt it. What is worse is that I have bought all the materials including my 800 dollar gallon of color.

Reaction score
Sorry, just had to wake this thread.. Cause this truck is awesome :) And i like seeing it :) CREW CAB STEP SIDE!! :rocking:

....if it ever disappears, and i disappear from here.... its a freak coincidence.... ok? lol.....JK

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank's man, I am really ready to drive it, it's been so long it will be like driving a new truck, but I guess basically it will be, the only pieces of the old truck left are the frame, bed, and hood.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No I have it back sitting together again, I am about to do my cam swap on my 6.0 though, and then hear it run hopefully.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Thats a sweet build it sounds like you having just about as much luck as me on a paint job lol.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that look like its gonna be a badass truck when its done! cant wait to see some updated pics... what front end you going with?