Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet always was a dream of mine to do a crew cab stepside, but in a 4wd version. Or maybe a 6 door Burban dually. Anywho awesome truck!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Hopefully we both will have a completed crew cab stepside soon. :) I have always wanted a crew cab and since being around Draggin95's I just had to be the copy cat. But I won't have that bad ass 6.0 he has in his though.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hopefully we both will have a completed crew cab stepside soon. :) I have always wanted a crew cab and since being around Draggin95's I just had to be the copy cat. But I won't have that bad ass 6.0 he has in his though.

Yeah I hope they are both done soon, and I don't think you being a copycat, plus your truck has the escalade front clip and I am going to have a chevy clip.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Seeing all that goes on (especially both of your trucks) I wish my pockets were a lot deeper, This site and all the different stuff I see on youtube makes me want to go big, but in due time. My biggest want right now is to do a full custom console with an in-dash iPad, move the AC and radio down and have a little recessed tray to keep stuff from flying out. I'm about to start working in AutoCAD right now to try and draw it up. The CC would be nice so I could fit people and audio gear in the back again instead of having to choose. Sub is winning right now if anyone was curious.

iPad inspiration, NBS but same idea:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71_lEplVqbk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msPvI2nW-uY

Sorry to thread-jack but tossing those out there cause I think you were looking at interior mods a while back?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seeing all that goes on (especially both of your trucks) I wish my pockets were a lot deeper, This site and all the different stuff I see on youtube makes me want to go big, but in due time. My biggest want right now is to do a full custom console with an in-dash iPad, move the AC and radio down and have a little recessed tray to keep stuff from flying out. I'm about to start working in AutoCAD right now to try and draw it up. The CC would be nice so I could fit people and audio gear in the back again instead of having to choose. Sub is winning right now if anyone was curious.

iPad inspiration, NBS but same idea:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71_lEplVqbk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msPvI2nW-uY

Sorry to thread-jack but tossing those out there cause I think you were looking at interior mods a while back?

Man our pocket's are never deep enough, I totally understand that, and I had my ext. cab part of my original truck full of subs too, I am actually going with the Ipad idea too, but in the console similar to the article in the new Streetruck's, I just really like the idea of the Ipad. I have a console out of an expedition that I am thinking about modding, but it may still end up totally custom, I'm not sure yet, we'll see when we get there. Be sure to post your progress on your Ipad idea, because I'd love to see it.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Since I'm keepin my truck at stock height while I'm DDing it I figured I'd start laying out my console till today when I stumble on a thread on GMFS about converting to console shift so it looks like I'll have to wait till I 6.0/80e swap before I can do it. After y'all talking about the IPads I might have to do that also. lol

Here