Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

airjordan

Reaction score
im in hot springs ar and i just bought a crew cab i have a 92 gmc ext cab bagged on 22s we are bout to stretch the frame 13 inches in between the middle n rear cab mounts n move the middle mounts out a half inch what driveshaft combination did yall use is it true i can slide a reg cab reg bed shaft into my carrier bearing n it will be the right length

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
You can use the drive shaft from a rcsb. You have to change the u joint part of the ecsb shaft and put it on the rcsb shaft. The part that slides into the carrier bearing.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I was going to go but I ended up not being able to go. He went but he could tell more about the show when he gets on here some time. I think draggin95 has been real busy with his business and truck.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, yes like Sierra said the rcsb driveshaft works, and no unfortunatly I don't have any pics of the frame. Yeah we went to Slammily and it was a great show but very hot, it was 110 actual temp, too hot for my kids to enjoy it. No new progress on mine, except that I got all of my exhaust welded up and installed.

99'SierraCrew

Reaction score
Nice work so far starting on my 99 crew cab soon still collecting parts before i get started want to keep it drivable cause once i start the project it will stay in the shop till im done. anyways heres a picture of mine. got it for a steal... 2,700 bucks!!

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: