Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah definitly, I'll try to coordinate with everyone when it's best, probably around mid April or so.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Sounds good, and hopefully get some less idiotic weather by then as well...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Core support is off and being modded, I'm also adding a new lip at the bottom for the 05 fans to sit on, pics to follow soon.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's a little progress from today, you can see where I cut the spring perch off of the top of the core support for a smooth look, and where I added a piece of cut down angle to the bottom so I could mount the 05 fans like the factory did, originally the core support has a 1.5in inset on the bottom, but the nbs fans need a mounting lip, so I just made it straight all the way across.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Since you removed the hood spring, what do you use to pop the hood up when you pull the release lever?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My cowl hood pop's up no problem without it and has since the day I put it on, the spring was on there for one day, and it popped the hood up like a mad man, I didn't like it at all.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the actual crew cab conversion?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No but check out Sierra's build thread, we are building it here in my shop, and mine is basically the same as his.