Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah a clean looking 400 still get's plenty of attention! I am definitly going to try to get something together soon!

Reaction score
:hidesbehindsofa:....................................................can i have your truck................................................. :)

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's great! BTW it look's like I have lined up 2 more possible crew cab frame stretch's, I will follow up with detail's. Look's like there are going to be a bunch of crew cab's around here!

bigwavedave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's great! BTW it look's like I have lined up 2 more possible crew cab frame stretch's, I will follow up with detail's. Look's like there are going to be a bunch of crew cab's around here!

I would do one as well....Just don't have that kinda of coin....

I have noticed there are a ton of Crews running around the local area anyways.....There is a sweet crew cab on base too.....MMmmmmm

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would do one as well....Just don't have that kinda of coin....

I have noticed there are a ton of Crews running around the local area anyways.....There is a sweet crew cab on base too.....MMmmmmm
Yeah there are several of them around here for sure, and yeah it's not cheap that why mine still isn't done!

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I'm going in for paint soon, hopefully the body shop can fix a few areas that we messed up, but other than that I'm down, just gotta figure out a time at least a couple weeks in advance since I'm about to start a new job soon.