Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We could maybe get, Sierra, Ext Dragger, CodyB, Noremac, Dropped 93 and several other's to all meet up and barbeque some food and talk GMT 400's that would be hard to beat!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
thatd be awesome. id love to see yalls trucks. i know mines not near as cool as yalls, nor do i know as much about em yet, but itd still be cool.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah man I don't see mine as more cool, or anyone else's as less cool, I've just had it a long time, so that makes for more time to put money in it. I enjoy looking at any GMT 400!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
haha i understand. its just different cause you dont see somethin like that around here everyday (technically i do because there is a rcsb bagged and bodied right down the road. but theres a long story behind that truck and i hate seein in the hands of the people who own it now cause its gone to crap). but like i was sayin, its just different because thats not really the style around here so simple bagged trucks turn heads for me around here imo

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's for sure, you don't see it around here much anymore, now there was a time around 03 04 that up toward's Searcy you would see several bagged truck's at any given time, but definitly not today.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
heres the truck. it used to be in cabot, now its in jacksonville. sits in someones driveway and rots. since the got it they put a green bed on it and covered up all the artwork. really crappy cell pics btw but you get the idea
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah man I used to see that truck all the time, I would pass it on the way to the bowling alley.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
haha okay. i wanted it so bad and then somebody bought it and now i cry everytime i see it cause its just goin to waste

bigwavedave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see tons of GMT400s that look great! I was amazed that some kids the other day complimented me on mine. With its torn up seats and leaky 350. Paint still looks good though!

I am down for a BBQ. I bring a motor, trans, and wiring harness and see how fast we can get a swap done....lol.