Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well that's not bad lift at all for a boa, an Ilike the idea of a 2 in. BD, that way it's BD'ed, but the rocker's would't quite touch thr ground. That is my whole prolem with Body drop's I am not going to spen thousand's on a paint job to lay it on the ground. The only thing I have done recently on my truck is mod my core support and I have started removing some thing's for the cam install, I did get my Nelson tuned computer and E-fan harness in though.

Reaction score
Getting closer to driven it! :rocking: And i agree, i can't justify fkn up a paint job lol.. I hate the gap, but if its most of the way gone.. Id be very happy!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, the cam is in and the hardened pushrod's and double spring's are in process, so hopefully I will have a clip of it running in a week or so.

countryss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
more pics of hole truck work faster lol jk but really more pics of truck

Reaction score
lol.. just noticed you have/had the same shed.. In your pic when the truck is all red on a slab. Going to crank it up maybe this week?
:big_banana_Dance:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am waiting on my new Pro Gear roller timing chain and high pressure ported oil pump, see we'll see when it comes in, but the sooner the better!

Reaction score
Can't wait! But i can safely assume you can't wait either! lol, once you get it running.. How much more you lack on being able to drive it again?:driver:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't wait! But i can safely assume you can't wait either! lol, once you get it running.. How much more you lack on being able to drive it again?:driver:

Yeah I can't wait either, let's see what's else need's done before it's driveable, just a few thing's paint, window's, all new seal's throughout, all interior done, none of it has even been started, all air system replumbed. Basically F-in everything still, I hate to say it but I have absolutely no idea when it will drive down the road, there just isn't enough money to go around, but we all know that story!

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Man, I'm hoping all goes well for you and all the stuff comes in quickly, If your as impatient as I am with my paint, your tracking your shipments every five minutes.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes I know exactly what you mean, I track thing's about once an hour, when are you supposed to get your truck back?