PROJECT: BARN FIND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck! I was just gonna say you did remember to unplug the ecm advance plug by the fuel pump relay under the hood to set the timing right?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
Nice truck! I was just gonna say you did remember to unplug the ecm advance plug by the fuel pump relay under the hood to set the timing right?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

thanks,,,yes i did,,runs like a champ

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
Got some wheels for it..been a long trip..got.detoured ar a local dirt track on way back..pix to follow

made it back safe and sound,,ol; barn find ran like a champ...details to follow,,,:cool::driver::cheers:

Last edited:

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got some wheels for it..been a long trip..got.detoured ar a local dirt track on way back..pix to follow

made it back safe and sound,,ol; barn find ran like a champ...details to follow,,,:cool::driver::cheers:

I sent you a pm about my tool box. Just wondering if you ever got it. I need to sell he box this week! The sooner the better!

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
hello there,,yes i got it,,but just got my new wheels so ill have to wait,,if ya still have it in 2 weeks,,im a player on it,,thanks,,and yes we can meet in canton,,at whataburger,,

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hello there,,yes i got it,,but just got my new wheels so ill have to wait,,if ya still have it in 2 weeks,,im a player on it,,thanks,,and yes we can meet in canton,,at whataburger,,

Ok ill be n touch in 2 weeks then

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
well i got some new rims,,off a 97 z71,,,,made the 250 mile round trip with out incident,,,was a nice day for a road trip,,this was a couple of weeks ago,,fast forward,,,i sold the goose neck plate out of the bed for 100 bux,,used that money to have my tires mounted,,8 breakdowns,,4 re mounts,, 4 balance for 45 bux,,24 lug nuts was 48 bux,,,problem is,,the front wheels hit the upper control arms,,made a horrible scraping noise when i was leaving tire shop,,a set of 5/16th wheel spacers cured that issue,,but the center caps wont clear the dust caps truck is 2wd,so out with the hole saw and snips,,a lil work and they fit,,ill buy some new dust caps,,paint them silver to match the rims,,paint the hubs black and be done with it,,,it is still bone stock otherwise ( for now) and gets about 18 mpg,,with ice cold air too,,,:cool:

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
FREE TOOL BOX,,, just scored a very nice aluminum tool box,,yep,,for free,,got it sitting in the truck,,not bolted in,,just put it in for a test look,,,i like it,,and cant go wrong on the price,,was gonna buy brits tool box but this one fell in my lap,,,pics will follow soon,,,