procharger upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i just sent out my P1-SC procharger back to ATI for and upgrade to the D1-SC...just got it back today...2 weeks total time...more to come with pics

beast94

Reaction score
Yes!!! Your truck is amazing by the way!!! How much time do you have invested in it? And what upgrade are you having done to your Pro-Chrarger?

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
The body kit looks like a Stalker Type II from Mustangs.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
the amount of time that i have put into my truck, we stopped keeping track at 2000 hours, 3 years ago...the upgrade to the supercharger is from a p1 to a d1...more air and more 4psi

beast94

Reaction score
Thats a big time investment, but it has paid off in amazing looks and performance.

94shortbed

Reaction score
im looking into putting a procharger on my 94 k1500. i just had a 350 bored .20 over and the heads were cleaned and rebuilt. all the internals are new and the block was dipped, baked and painted. so the motor is totally fresh. i was wondering what i had to do to put a procharger on my truck and if the stock 350 will handle it. im not looking to get a ton of power just a little more than stock

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im looking into putting a procharger on my 94 k1500. i just had a 350 bored .20 over and the heads were cleaned and rebuilt. all the internals are new and the block was dipped, baked and painted. so the motor is totally fresh. i was wondering what i had to do to put a procharger on my truck and if the stock 350 will handle it. im not looking to get a ton of power just a little more than stock
low4x4 can tell you more, but you def need headstuds/gasket, probably a larger exhaust to flow the air, possibly heads/cam??

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i had the original p1-sc 10 psi...on a factory refreshed 305 bone stock internals with a mild cam...putting out 347hp at the wheels at 4000 rpm...had to change bearings, every two years

94shortbed

Reaction score
Ok. I was only looking at pushing 6 to 8 psi on a totally redone 350 with a .20 over bore and all new internals. So what would you recommend I do to the motor to do this?