Prepare to drool.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow clean rig. It must be nice to live where theres no snow or road salt. You never see that stuff around here. Even if it has been restored.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clean rig for sure, but way too old for me and I never liked the look of that style of trucks. Also, if you want to take that thing offroad, that carburator is useless.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:drool: Holy **** I have got to get an older truck JUST like this 1 day but preferably the chevrolet. I would get that 1 repainted but keep that same paint theme, but where it's orange, I would do black :evillol: nice find. I know why he don't list a price, cuz it's ridiculous $$$$ He wants to get someone on the phone or out there and have them drooling over it to drop the $ on em'. That's smart.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clean rig for sure, but way too old for me and I never liked the look of that style of trucks. Also, if you want to take that thing offroad, that carburator is useless.

that why id drop an ls1 in it :)