Pre-bent stainless steel lines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SethT

Reaction score
My Blazer needs all news fuel/return/vapor and brake lines. Whose products are you guys using for this? I've used in-line tube in the past, with good results. Any other suggestions?

Urambo Tauro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pre-bent lines are a good choice if you want to go stainless. It's harder than regular steel, so that makes it more difficult to bend and flare on your own.

But if you're up for doing your own custom line fabrication and saving some money, you might want to go with copper-nickel tubing. It's really nice stuff to work with. So is nylon, but you can only use that for fuel lines.

BTW, if you want to ditch the threaded fuel filter setup and start using a quick-connect style instead, this would be a good time to install those fittings. The replacement filter was used in a bunch of other '90s GM vehicles and the canister fits perfectly in the stock bracket. Wix number 33484