pre-bent stainless lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grey wolf

Reaction score
So, I've been considering replacing all my steel brake lines. Some are still ok, but most of them are very rusty, and I think there's a small leak developing on part of the one that goes to the rear. Anyway, have any of you bought those kits that have all the pre-bent segments of stainless steel tubing? Anyone have any recommendations? Also, do I need to remove the fuel tank to replace the line that goes to the rear axle? I wouldn't think that is the case, but just thought I'd ask...

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, I've been considering replacing all my steel brake lines. Some are still ok, but most of them are very rusty, and I think there's a small leak developing on part of the one that goes to the rear. Anyway, have any of you bought those kits that have all the pre-bent segments of stainless steel tubing? Anyone have any recommendations? Also, do I need to remove the fuel tank to replace the line that goes to the rear axle? I wouldn't think that is the case, but just thought I'd ask...
another vote for linestogo and they are CDN.
i just did my 97, had to drop tank to replace the back line, glad i did since fuel lines didn't look good either.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I did my rear line with the bed off....actually I may have had the tank out too.