posting pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have been trying to post pics here a for a few weeks now, and every time I do, I get the message that the file is to large. I have even tried to re post pics that I have posted in the past, and still I get the same message. Has something here changed ? All of these pics are from a file on my laptop, but I have done this here before. Any help would be appreciated.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Create a photobucket or something similar and upload your pictures to there. Then you'll be able to get a link for forums that you can just copy and paste into the text and when you post it, your picture will be there in the same quality and same size it was originally.

Hope this helps - I had the same issue when I first joined cause I'm not too technologically proficient myself.

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
Does it say the file is too large or exceeds your quota......You are only allowed to store so much in your file manager.....Mine says 976.6 kb...I am at the top of that limit now, if I want to upload a different picture, i will have to delete one of the existing ones.
You could link to photobucket

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
exceeds quota, so how do I delete some of the pics in my file manager ?

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok I dug around enough to find it for myself, but thanks anyway guys.