Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
My dad and I have a 2000 Ford Mustang V6 Auto. So far all we've done is brake job, spark plugs and wires, and replaced the fuel filter.
You must be registered for see images attach

-and-
My dad's 2003 F150 supercrew. About to be sold :bawl: to buy a Jeep Wrangler :D

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, the Wildpeak A/Ts. I had the BFG A/Ts before and on other trucks as well, and the Falkens hook up much better than the BFGs. Plus they were like $300 cheaper than the BFGs and not on backorder like the Nittos or Toyos, so I figured I would try them out.

Good to hear. I'll be ordering a set of those with some wheels soon. I've only heard good things about them

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Your right I just googled it, good eye! I never even noticed, my grandpa always said it was a 66. Now I'm curious to find out what year it actually is

Its a 63 model because it has the wrap around windsheild and round headlight bezels, the 62s had square bezels and so did the 64 to 66, but they had the slant windsheild.

Shucks

Reaction score
I dont have any pics of the thing actually being built, since I only have a Flip phone that takes the worst pictures imaginable. But I can give you specs.
Off brand radio flyer wagon body found in junk yard
full metal frame built in shop class, many many custom parts. such as the mounting brackets for the steering wheel, front axle, foot-feet, and an exhaust pipe i havent set on yet
5 hp Honda GC160 motor found on craigslist
free wheels my dad showed up with one day.
Tie rods and rotors and all that good stuff was found at a local go kart, small engine shop.
home made seat
it was actually a really cheap project. free metal, free wheels, its a good deal, and sure fun to ride!

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my "other" project lol.My 92 camaro I've had since 99.I cant decide what I want to do with it as far as engine swap or just rebuild whats in it.Right now its a 5.slow and 5 speed stick.It has 176,000 miles on it and runs great.Everything still works on it also.Im leaning toward an LS motor and a T56 six speed but who knows.My gf has a 68 mustang that she has owned since 2000 same story,cant decide what direction to go with it.And of course my other truck which is pretty much done except for maybe a wheel change and a tonneau cover.Couple of camaro pics are at the old house.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
nice Camaro I had a 91 pretty similar to it. mine was a 305 auto it was slow and loud but I loved it my buddy has a 92 that he's putting a twin turbo 383 with a t56 and ford nine inch into.

Sent from my static android

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
Chevy lover all the way. My project car is a 1994 Z28. 5.7L, 6-speed. T-tops. Re-doing the suspension now, interior is done, then comes paint, then get into the engine after that.

Last edited: