Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here is my project. Im putting in storage for a couple years. 54 chevy chopped and sectioned.

Nice. Got a friend doing a '49 Fleetline. Not so chopped, but on a later model Caprice chassis with an LT1 small block (1970 style) and air ride/20's.

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seems like all of my vehicles are a project lol.. but heres my non gmt400 projects..

My first born lol its a 92 Lincoln Mark VII. Im building it as a fun street sleeper car. So far ive done Cobra upper/lower intake, 1&5/8 shortys, full MSD junk, Walbro 195, 30lbs FRPP injectors, Powerdyne @8lbs, Mishimoto alum. Rad., 3.8 Taurus efan, A9p Mustang mass air ecu swap, Granetelli 73mm mass air, 65mm TB, 4.10s, with factory air suspension and white leather. Its also got a zex 125 shot of nitrous hooked up but i havent ran the bottle with boost... yet.
You must be registered for see images

My hidden nitrous arm switch and boost gauge..

Then i picked this up for a parts car for the Lincoln.. 88 Mustang LX 5.0 5spd. It will be donating its T-5, bell housing and pedals amd other associated hardware to the lincoln. I already have a RAM HDX clutch, FRPP fly wheel and an adjustable Steeda clutch cable kit. The car already has some nice bolt ons, but the body is trashed. FRPP lowering springs, adjustable Konis, 140 cluster, disc brake 8.8 rear, sub frame connectors.. and mint interior.

Then there was my F150. It was my DD but the Burb has taken that duty and now the F150 is the secondary vehicle. 6&3 lift, Detroit TrueTrac, Edge Evo.. and a bunch of other cosmetic stuff.

On 38x15.50s on 18x10 Weld Cheyennes

On 35x14.50 Iroks and 20x14 Hostages..

As it sits now on 37x12.50 Nitto Trails on stock FX4s..

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

'69 C10 the toy haha

and a '85 Trans Am, 42k miles
and a 1982 Honda 185s 3 wheeler haha!

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score

Teaser Shot

it has a 355, Motor has been balanced and bored .040 over. Has Patriot SS aluminum heads, steel crank, forged pistons, Crane cam with roller rockers and hydraulic lifters, Edelbrock RPM air gap intake with 600 Holley double pumper. Transmission is a Muncie M20 4 speed :evillol:

This is what i started with:

I didnt document the build/resto much :nono: