Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Well it looks awesome man I hope mine looks that good I'm going to do a 4 inch spindle and 32" or 33" tires with 17 or 18 inch rims
4" with 32s or 33s will look great. I love the look of a 32 personally.

Sent from my SM-N910P

Reaction score
i have a 1997 chevy 1500 2wd extended cab running 235/70/15 sad all stock has and soon to be putting on a 4inch rc spindle with 2 inch blocks on back was curious what tire is best for this setup not much offroading but some thanks hope for replies soon

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
i have a 1997 chevy 1500 2wd extended cab running 235/70/15 sad all stock has and soon to be putting on a 4inch rc spindle with 2 inch blocks on back was curious what tire is best for this setup not much offroading but some thanks hope for replies soon
I have 31/10.50/15 starfire 510s but want bigger

Reaction score
can you post a picture and anyone with just the 4 inch lift post some of what yaw r running. should wheel spacers be added in after the lift if i go with 32,s i found a set for just over 400$ a/t just bought my 4 inch lift soon to be in and on with stock rims and 235 tires till i can afford larger tires when i finish posting photos may be a few weeks or so till i get all of the stuff put on and rhino liner my rocker panels their dented and flaked up now.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
can you post a picture and anyone with just the 4 inch lift post some of what yaw r running. should wheel spacers be added in after the lift if i go with 32,s i found a set for just over 400$ a/t just bought my 4 inch lift soon to be in and on with stock rims and 235 tires till i can afford larger tires when i finish posting photos may be a few weeks or so till i get all of the stuff put on and rhino liner my rocker panels their dented and flaked up now.
With 31s
You must be registered for see images

cowsr4eating

Reaction score
'92 with RC 4" lift kit, 1.5" wheel spacers in back, 17" wheels with -10mm offset and 285/70-R17 tires.
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
i love the lift kit i just got it in and its great but i still have not decided yet but i feel like 33's or something a inch around that area. also just found out my truck has a huge cam and was bored out by someone idk how much but at 3000 rpms im running in almost 365 hp the guy said at the dyno shop its had a lot of work has a 3.5 inch exhaust pipe all the way out with a huge muffler that is just too quite for what i want. so was just wondering what muffler would really make it sound mean i was told flowmaster 40 or super 44 but i don't need a fine or hearing problems.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
flowmaster super 10 (cherry bomb extreme is the same muffler, just cheaper) is what I'm getting. It's the loudest muffler flowmaster (or cherry bomb) offers

Pics of the truck too!

Reaction score
I've got a super 10 on my truck. It's not stupid loud, but you can damn sure hear me coming! Sounds really good too, has a nice, deep tone to it.

Here's my '92 with a 4" spindle and 2" drop shackles in some pictures, stock rear in others (how it sits now).

And I'm not sure if it's the truck or the sticker, but she breaks a lot of necks

Now, this truck is highly impractical at the moment because my tires rub like hell on the fenders. I've already cut the bumper. I'm searching out some 15x10 5 lug wheels to replace my ford wheels with. I'm running 1.5" adapters all around because it was much cheaper than buying new wheels since I already had these. Does anyone in here have a picture of one of these trucks running a 15x10/33x12.50 set up? I'm mainly trying to see how far out the tires sit up front. Already prepared to need 1.5" rear spacers

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF....................................Why was I thinking you had 32's ??? still looks good !!

I wanna see pics of 4" spindles and 33's to Fawkers!!!!:cool:

ill post my rig when i get home and have internet. i got 4" spindles and rolling 285's on 17's on my 90 c2500