Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
2" lift and 30x9.5r15
You must be registered for see images attach

Save yourself the headache and run the 4" to begin with. The 2 " is cool at first but soon after (like 3 weeks after), you'll kick yourself for not going with the 4"... believe me...

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
2" lift and 30x9.5r15
You must be registered for see images attach

Save yourself the headache and run the 4" to begin with. The 2 " is cool at first but soon after (like 3 weeks after), you'll kick yourself for not going with the 4"... believe me...
I know it's off topic, but how do you like that light bar? What size did you go with? It looks good!

chrome_rush

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Any more would also be appreciated. Green I think your truck looks great on those tires. It doesn't need the extra width I was just curious. Most want the most tire they can fit. I also hear you about function. I don't go off road but I do have it sideways pretty often :). It gets driven and I have fun with it. That said I have always been a fan of the stuffed look. If I were to go with the 2" I would run a 32x11.5 like pictured. I think this looks great. If I did the spindles I would go 33x10.5. I know with a half inch less backspace (the 2" wheel spacers would be gone and the spindles kick out the wheels 1.5" from what I understand) they should clear with no rubbing. I just wish I could decide lol

Attachments

• 944320_640773949269307_1302985400_n.jpg
    944320_640773949269307_1302985400_n.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 60

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Any more would also be appreciated. Green I think your truck looks great on those tires. It doesn't need the extra width I was just curious. Most want the most tire they can fit. I also hear you about function. I don't go off road but I do have it sideways pretty often :). It gets driven and I have fun with it. That said I have always been a fan of the stuffed look. If I were to go with the 2" I would run a 32x11.5 like pictured. I think this looks great. If I did the spindles I would go 33x10.5. I know with a half inch less backspace (the 2" wheel spacers would be gone and the spindles kick out the wheels 1.5" from what I understand) they should clear with no rubbing. I just wish I could decide lol

Get them both and run 35's!!! Wish I would have.

chrome_rush

Reaction score
Lol. Ya that's not going to happen. I don't think it would look right on my truck. I want it to look tough but it's still a 2wd pavement pounder. I wouldn't even consider the 4" to be honest but so many of the newer trucks even 2wd sit about 3" higher then mine. It looks kind of like an s10 size wise comparatively when I park it next to a brand new truck.