Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And your truck was the reason I lifted mine!

Thanks!
It's a lot different being lowered but with the supercharger it is a blast to drive.
I'm thinking of buying another one, lifting it, and leaving the motor stock.

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks!
It's a lot different being lowered but with the supercharger it is a blast to drive.
I'm thinking of buying another one, lifting it, and leaving the motor stock.

I do miss the handling from when mine was lowered. But I would mind having a supercharger on it either!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I know it's off topic, but how do you like that light bar? What size did you go with? It looks good!
I like the light output. IT's a 24" from ebay. Got it for $65. My only complaints are I had to get new hardware because the included hardware wasn't long enough to fit through just the mounting plates and the rubber pad that came with it and 4 (3 are out, 1 is really dim) leds are out already. I think it's form the moisture getting in. You get what you pay for.
This thread makes me sad, biggest mistake of my life :bawl:

You must be registered for see images attach

Everyone who says they are thinking of selling their truck needs to think back to all the people who have sold theirs and then ended up regretting it. I think 95% of the people (on here atleast) that sell their trucks end up regretting it.

Geoff Brown

Reaction score
Cool 1996 chevy silverado C2500 suspension lift.
Hi New to this forum from manchester england.Posted this thread the other day but probably put it in the wrong place thanks to the people who replied and the welcomes.could anybody tell me if they have lifted a 1996 Chevy c2500hd extended cab diesel 2 WD on 8lug hubs to fit hummer H2 17 inch wheels with 315/70/17 BF Goodrich tires if so what suspension lift kits are available and were can they be purchased thanks for any information. GOD BLESS AMERICA. Geof

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I believe with a 2wd 8 lug truck your only option is a body lift