Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehrwolf

Reaction score
quick question, would 5x5 jeep wheel spacers fit on the back of a 96 extended cab?? just installed my rough country spindle lift and i absolutely hate how much the front sticks out compared to the rear, so anyway saw that rough country carries 1.5'' 5x5 wheel spacers for the new jeeps and was wondering if they would fit.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
quick question, would 5x5 jeep wheel spacers fit on the back of a 96 extended cab?? just installed my rough country spindle lift and i absolutely hate how much the front sticks out compared to the rear, so anyway saw that rough country carries 1.5'' 5x5 wheel spacers for the new jeeps and was wondering if they would fit.

I'm pretty positive they won't fit because the hub size for a jeep is a little smaller than our trucks. But I think that you should look into finding 2" spacers, that would even it up more. You should post some pics of your truck!

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah right now I have 31" and the 4" spindle lift and I think they look too small. Once I put the 33's on I will know for sure wether or not a small body lift will make it look better or not. I've seen a few pics of others with 33's and the same lift and I just can't decide without seeing it in person LoL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Can you post up some pics of the 4" spindle lift with 33's please! I've got 31's and they feel too small.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Can you post up some pics of the 4" spindle lift with 33's please! I've got 31's and they feel too small.

Who?

My truck has 285/70r17's They are just shy of 33's

You must be registered for see images attach

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got some decent pictures.

i now know what i must do....christmas is calling!! looks so mean man. what gears are you pushing those with?

Wehrwolf

Reaction score
You should post some pics of your truck!

it's really hideous right now, has the stock rims and tires on it, i still have to put my 3'' body lift on, and get my 35'' general grabbers mounted, but here's some pics of my old 99'' hoe with the same RC spindle lift and 33's after the little accident i had. also, where would i find some 2'' spacers at???

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
it's really hideous right now, has the stock rims and tires on it, i still have to put my 3'' body lift on, and get my 35'' general grabbers mounted, but here's some pics of my old 99'' hoe with the same RC spindle lift and 33's after the little accident i had. also, where would i find some 2'' spacers at???

hideous is ok! i wont judge! you can get 2" spacers from ebay. or get a 2in RC lift. it comes with balljoint spacers. which you will need when you put the spacers on anyways to correct your alignment.

Your old hoe looked cool! (besides the smashed roof!)