Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Thanks to you bro, I was going to leave my wheels chrome but u convinced me to paint them black cuz I liked the way it looked on your truck...

Oh nice, I'm glad you like it thanks LoL! I bought mine that way, thankfully because I wouldn't even know where to look to have them painted or anything else LoL! The best part is they were not expensive at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

skyrodder

Reaction score
took the truck out for a country drive yesterday.

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 104
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 109
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 105

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Alright gentleman, my old lady is tired of listening to me talk so I need to pose a question to the gmt400 lifted 2wd masses. I currently have a coil spacer I'm planning on a spindle lift and converting to six lug this year. I'm going to pick up a 4wd rear end with 3.73s do I keep the coil spacer and run a taller tire or pull it and stick with a 285/75r16. I'm going to be running a 16x8 I believe with a factory 4wd offset.

Damn you auto-correct!!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Alright gentleman, my old lady is tired of listening to me talk so I need to pose a question to the gmt400 lifted 2wd masses. I currently have a coil spacer I'm planning on a spindle lift and converting to six lug this year. I'm going to pick up a 4wd rear end with 3.73s do I keep the coil spacer and run a taller tire or pull it and stick with a 285/75r16. I'm going to be running a 16x8 I believe with a factory 4wd offset.

Damn you auto-correct!!

Your not going to get a factory (4wd) offset 16" wheel on with a lift spindle. I had to use a .25" spacer to make 17's clear, and 16's will hit worse because of the way the spindle tapers towards the rim. So you'll need about 4" of Backspacing to make it. and i think 285's will look good with spindles and spacers.

heres a pic of my truck with 285/70r17s
You must be registered for see images attach

and heres a photochop of it with about 2 more inches of lift.
You must be registered for see images attach

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Thanks for the visual I was afraid the 285s would look to short. I'm not sure if there factory off set but there a set of AR outlaw IIs that have very little lip. Ill measure them to be certain. Thanks again truck looks great with a little more height.

Damn you auto-correct!!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm thinking of ordering some 2500 coils and leaf springs to pick it up a little. But that'll be a while from now.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Do have 3.73's? How are they? I only drive ten miles a day I'm not overly worried just don't wanna smoke my tranny..edit: did a little research on my AR wheels and I looks like they have a 25mm offset and are 16x8 so theyhave approx 5.5" bs so I wouldneed approx a1.5 " spacer? Hardly seems worth it

Damn you auto-correct!!

Last edited: