Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAngeli

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, been having internet problems. As was mentioned, you can find them at AirBagIt. PM me if you want a link to what I got.
Joe

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Sorry, been having internet problems. As was mentioned, you can find them at SHAim. PM me if you want a link to what I got.
Joe

Fixed.....avoid that brand at all costs. There is a reason there is no reviews on their LT kits...they are garbage like the rest of their products as goobs learned the hard way.

Do a google search on SHAim and you will find tonnes of neg reviews.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fixed.....avoid that brand at all costs. There is a reason there is no reviews on their LT kits...they are garbage like the rest of their products as goobs learned the hard way.

Do a google search on SHAim and you will find tonnes of neg reviews.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

i didnt learn the hard way. i knew what i was getting into. i just didnt expect the messed up uppers.
everything other than that i expected. im currently fixing the little things and will be installing it on my burb.
i bought that stuff because it was cheaper to start with something workable than have the down time on my vehicle building it myself.

now i will say i will never buy anything from them again.

RCNO

Reaction score
Anyone have a link or links for a lift to fit a 99 ccsb 2500 with 8 lugs? I have searched high and low an cant find anything! How bad are the poly leveling kits I see advertised everywhere? That may be just what Im looking for. Im just looking to go up 2 to 4 inches, just to give it a lil better look. Thanks, Dave

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I thought this was a picture thread, I sifted through 10 pages of bs with no pics!

Maybe we should start a new thread that is a pic thread only, like "post your setups" or something. And it can be for all gmt400's (2wd/4wd, lifted/lowered) just post a pic and description of your truck and no chat, pics only.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I thought this was a picture thread, I sifted through 10 pages of bs with no pics!

Maybe we should start a new thread that is a pic thread only, like "post your setups" or something. And it can be for all gmt400's just post a pic and description of your truck and no chat, pics only.

You know how that goes though :lol: