Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I goto physical therapy 3 times a week and Im out of work... im alright, but I could be better.... thanks for asking.

Make sure you're ok FOR REAL before you accept any sort of closure to this claim. I am permanently jacked up from two different rear end collisions that occurred inside one year. I was stopped, other car was going 50+ mph in bother instances. The discs between the three lowest vertebrae in my back are toast, all torn and bulging, and my SI joints dislocate and pinch my sciatic nerves at will. Instantly down (like can't stand up or walk without excruciating pain) for at least a week. Lost a $25/hour job because of it. Thankfully now I work at a desk, and thankfully my work allows me to work from home when I'm "down". Three weeks ago I was washing my Chevelle to go for a ride, and made a long sweeping pass with a cloth from rocker panel to roof and when I stood up I couldn't. Had to get help to get in the house. Had just wrenched my back or whatever and dislocated an SI joint, pinching the sciatic nerve in between the SI and my hip bone. You really cant stand or sit when this happens. Took the chiropractor 2 weeks to straighten me out. Basically I need bushings in my lower back. Everything is loose and can pop and crack out of place any time I move. I am ultra careful. No impact sports, no heavy lifting, no trampolines or go karts, etc. I am a father of three boys, and a workhorse, and an athlete, so a lot had to change. Suck. Once I jacked it up trying to change a toilet. Once getting up from being underneath a car. Once pouring the coal on my wife. Yup.

Ok. Sorry about the long story. My point? It didn't seem like anything was wrong right away. Insurance companies get RICH by taking advantage of people like you and me. Guess who pays now when I have to go to the chiropractor 8 times a week at $40 a pop. Not them, or the @€÷*& that was texting instead of braking. Get MRI's if you haven't, talk to a real doctor and stick up for yourself until you know they're taking care of you right, even if it means you have to get an attorney.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Make sure you're ok FOR REAL before you accept any sort of closure to this claim. I am permanently jacked up from two different rear end collisions that occurred inside one year. I was stopped, other car was going 50+ mph in bother instances. The discs between the three lowest vertebrae in my back are toast, all torn and bulging, and my SI joints dislocate and pinch my sciatic nerves at will. Instantly down (like can't stand up or walk without excruciating pain) for at least a week. Lost a $25/hour job because of it. Thankfully now I work at a desk, and thankfully my work allows me to work from home when I'm "down". Three weeks ago I was washing my Chevelle to go for a ride, and made a long sweeping pass with a cloth from rocker panel to roof and when I stood up I couldn't. Had to get help to get in the house. Had just wrenched my back or whatever and dislocated an SI joint, pinching the sciatic nerve in between the SI and my hip bone. You really cant stand or sit when this happens. Took the chiropractor 2 weeks to straighten me out. Basically I need bushings in my lower back. Everything is loose and can pop and crack out of place any time I move. I am ultra careful. No impact sports, no heavy lifting, no trampolines or go karts, etc. I am a father of three boys, and a workhorse, and an athlete, so a lot had to change. Suck. Once I jacked it up trying to change a toilet. Once getting up from being underneath a car. Once pouring the coal on my wife. Yup.

Ok. Sorry about the long story. My point? It didn't seem like anything was wrong right away. Insurance companies get RICH by taking advantage of people like you and me. Guess who pays now when I have to go to the chiropractor 8 times a week at $40 a pop. Not them, or the @€÷*& that was texting instead of braking. Get MRI's if you haven't, talk to a real doctor and stick up for yourself until you know they're taking care of you right, even if it means you have to get an attorney.

man that sucks, shouldnt have to go through those pains over a stupid accidents.

as far as Insurance goes, im right there with you, I dont buy into any B.S that they care about my best interest, its all about dealing with the problem in the cheapest, most profitable way possible. I will not sign a release of liability for this incident and I already lawyered up, I knew he was drunk or pumped up on meds. I didnt have insurance because I was between jobs, so i basically had no choice but to get a lawyer just to get the medical expenses paid. its gonna be a long dirty road, Ive been in a couple accidents before this, I gave em hell back then, and now im a well groomed insurance nightmare machine, no corners are cut at my expense. been schooling the old lady and my daughter on how this is gonna play out and what not to do.

Best of luck to you man, gotta get them Polyurethane bushings put in your back... Dont get the red ones, they squeak.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Im in California bud, No ones fixing that frame for $250 and if I cant use it the same exact way before I got plowed into, cut me a check.

I was sitting at a light on a street where the speed limit was 45, I imagine thats the speed I was hit at as well. no brakes were applied either.
I've hooked trailers to mine already a few times since, yanked people out of ditches, no noises, no dog tracking, no bs. Like it never happened.

I must have got lucky then. This lady was cruising. Cool said she was doing 45 based on conditions and damage. Her little focus was toast. I drove back to work to punch in after my lunch break went from a half hour to almost two and a half hours. There were three more vehicles involved. One driver was a teen that was 9 months pregnant. I didn't have time to get pissed off at that point.
gotta get them Polyurethane bushings put in your back... Dont get the red ones, they squeak.
Lmao [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

99K1500

Reaction score
Looking good there! I'm not on my phone so I can't zoom in, but it looks like your license plate says Plymouth County? I'm in Sioux County; right up the road from you! I know Le Mars is the biggest town in the county, so I'm going to play it safe and guess you're from there? Haha.
Well your not far off lol, I live about 30 minutes from lemars, and ya it's probably the biggest town in the county lol

jw_96

96 K1500
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

RTR

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I don't take many pictures of my K2500, but this has to be by far my favorite. Also its cool to hear that some of you guys are also from around Sioux City. I live in Woodbury county.
You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome from a former Iowan! I loved the Sioux City area, went up there every couple of years for family reunions and what-not.
Damn good looking truck too! Specs and plans?