Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
What?
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Got hit by a drunk driver, bent the crap outta the frame.

You must be registered for see images attach

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I really like your truck. I hope they don't total it. I also hope the other driver was cited and has insurance, lots of insurance.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I really like your truck. I hope they don't total it. I also hope the other driver was cited and has insurance, lots of insurance.

thank you.

he did have insurance, he hit me in a 2016 Cadillac SRX. at this point, I dont mind if they total it, the ride is super crappy now. I got hit so hard it busted clips off on my interior, I know none of thats gonna get covered and there just never the same after they wreck that hard.. Im already looking at 2 door Tahoes and Yukons, ive allways wanted one, and now heres my opportunity, if it all works out, ill just use this as my donor vehicle, its got a lot of new parts on her....

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
thank you.

he did have insurance, he hit me in a 2016 Cadillac SRX. at this point, I dont mind if they total it, the ride is super crappy now. I got hit so hard it busted clips off on my interior, I know none of thats gonna get covered and there just never the same after they wreck that hard.. Im already looking at 2 door Tahoes and Yukons, ive allways wanted one, and now heres my opportunity, if it all works out, ill just use this as my donor vehicle, its got a lot of new parts on her....

Hopefully it works out in your favor. Are you OK?

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I goto physical therapy 3 times a week and Im out of work... im alright, but I could be better.... thanks for asking.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score

I know that feeling! I got ass ended by a focus doing 45 in a whiteout. Bent my frame just like that! Knocked my dash bezel off, smashed my hamburger into my face, spilled my pop all over the dash. Even destroyed my three day old exhaust I got as a birthday gift. I was uninjured though. And by the looks of it you got plowed into by some idiot doing close to OR above 60 looks like. I don't have pics on this phone I guess. I'll go dig them up. Glad to hear you're still in one piece though. Hope you get better soon and that frame will clean up just fine. Make sure you get your hitch back. They can't reinstall it but they're required to remove it after straightening the frame because apparently they exceed the rated limits of the hitch. They tossed mine in the bed. Six new bolts and I was back to normal.
They won't total it. I only had liability and I got a grand from the lady that hit me. $250 to fix the frame and I pocketed the rest.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Im in California bud, No ones fixing that frame for $250 and if I cant use it the same exact way before I got plowed into, cut me a check.

I was sitting at a light on a street where the speed limit was 45, I imagine thats the speed I was hit at as well. no brakes were applied either.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Im in California bud, No ones fixing that frame for $250 and if I cant use it the same exact way before I got plowed into, cut me a check.

I was sitting at a light on a street where the speed limit was 45, I imagine thats the speed I was hit at as well. no brakes were applied either.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If someone rearends me that hard, they better knock me for a loop in the crash. Cause if they didn't they'll be getting one hell of a thrashing...after I make sure everyone's okay of course.

-------------------------

Latest Favorite picture of my truck