Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Denali! That's an Escalade clip. I know, I know; it's just a grille difference.. anyway that truck really tripped everybody out, nobody used to seeing a truck that long, that low (and not be a crew dually, which that craze hadn't really hit around here back when I built that truck.) It was painted Caddy White Diamond too but you can't really tell in the pic.

I had a set of Alcoas for the wrecker but didn't get around to installing them before selling it. I actually managed to come up with 2 sets, had them polished up real nice, and put them on another project 3500HD I had before selling it as well; sold the other set to a buddy of mine with an HD rollback. Those wheels are hard to find; never came on HD's, just on -some- RV's that were based on the same chassis.

You must be registered for see images attach

Smoothies vs. 338's on the black truck. Man, I dunno. I don't like cast wheels and only got the 338's because my girl wanted them, and she was driving the truck at that time (was in it about 6 months.) Now I've got her the Magnum SRT8 so the truck is "mine" again...it needs a bunch of TLC but mostly it needs paint; I swear one of these years it's going in for it. That way I'll really have to keep it.

Richard

Sorry. Not real keen on the nali/esky stuff.

I noticed the pearl.

I love SRT magnums!

Get that thing to paint!

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
We've got duelling SRT8's in the driveway. :gr_grin: Hers still has the stock exhaust and she wants it to be "loud" like my car (it's just got the muffler removed, has the factory resonators outback - cruises reasonably quiet but loud when you mash it) - probably hit the muffler shop this weekend to chop her muffler out.

As far as getting the '94 into paint, ugh, it needs so much TLC right now it's not even funny. At least I finally scheduled getting the windshield replaced (again) for tomorrow, been driving it around completely busted for like a year now.

Richard

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Mine has a crack at the top that bothers me but I'd have to do a ton of body work up there first cause the roof is slowly chipping away due to rust

sent from a likely flagged tablet

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry. Not real keen on the nali/esky stuff.

The Denali grille opening has a thin chrome ring all the way around it while the Escalade chrome ring is thicker at the top, making for a slightly smaller grille opening. That's the only way to really spot the difference on one that has a billet or other insert with no emblems.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The Denali grille opening has a thin chrome ring all the way around it while the Escalade chrome ring is thicker at the top, making for a slightly smaller grille opening. That's the only way to really spot the difference on one that has a billet or other insert with no emblems.

I see it now! Thanks for the info.
Damn your shiit is clean. I love it.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.