Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well a whole page gone by with no pics so I figured I'd jump in. :gr_grin:

Older pic of my black '94, but I dig it. Many of y'all have already seen this one...
You must be registered for see images attach

Fast forward to more recent with the 338's, TYC's, billet grille. Still thinking about going back to the Smoothies and regular grille though!

Long gone but what a great truck, '94 3500HD

Also long gone, my '92 extended cab longbed

Richard

TrailBlazerZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well a whole page gone by with no pics so I figured I'd jump in. :gr_grin:

Older pic of my black '94, but I dig it. Many of y'all have already seen this one...

Fast forward to more recent with the 338's, TYC's, billet grille. Still thinking about going back to the Smoothies and regular grille though!

Long gone but what a great truck, '94 3500HD

Also long gone, my '92 extended cab longbed

Richard

When I was working for my uncles tow company, one of the company trucks looked exactly like that black tow truck... Same steps and everything. Except it had a GMC grille and the sealed beam headlights lol.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Richard is love the smoothies. The boss 338s look good too. That's a tough call. I'd keep both and rotate every so often.

The tow rig looks badass. Nice set of dodge or even Chevy tows on there and you'd be golden.

Long bed Denali. Never seen that and I like it!

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Denali! That's an Escalade clip. I know, I know; it's just a grille difference.. anyway that truck really tripped everybody out, nobody used to seeing a truck that long, that low (and not be a crew dually, which that craze hadn't really hit around here back when I built that truck.) It was painted Caddy White Diamond too but you can't really tell in the pic.

I had a set of Alcoas for the wrecker but didn't get around to installing them before selling it. I actually managed to come up with 2 sets, had them polished up real nice, and put them on another project 3500HD I had before selling it as well; sold the other set to a buddy of mine with an HD rollback. Those wheels are hard to find; never came on HD's, just on -some- RV's that were based on the same chassis.

Smoothies vs. 338's on the black truck. Man, I dunno. I don't like cast wheels and only got the 338's because my girl wanted them, and she was driving the truck at that time (was in it about 6 months.) Now I've got her the Magnum SRT8 so the truck is "mine" again...it needs a bunch of TLC but mostly it needs paint; I swear one of these years it's going in for it. That way I'll really have to keep it.

Richard

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Richard is love the smoothies. The boss 338s look good too. That's a tough call. I'd keep both and rotate every so often.

The tow rig looks badass. Nice set of dodge or even Chevy tows on there and you'd be golden.

Long bed Denali. Never seen that and I like it!

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.
Dean did a Denali long bed

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images