Post your custom bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
Looking for some ideas for front and rear bumpers. Something custom, steel, off road capable. Pre-runner style possibly, winch, etc.

I don't think anyone still makes them for OBS trucks? Do they?

Especially looking for some looks on trucks lifted 4"+ with a 2-3" body lift as well.

DSmith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interested in this as well, especially rear bumpers. Where are some good places to order these? Havent had much look in my search

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I do not recommend the Tag Bumper at all...have seen too mant horror stories. M2 noticed some rust issues on his already plus he waited a retardedly long time. '

Sent from the middle of nowhere

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I do not recommend the Tag Bumper at all...have seen too mant horror stories. M2 noticed some rust issues on his already plus he waited a retardedly long time. '

Sent from the middle of nowhere

True, but it looks damn good now that i painted it, but i did wait to freaking long :nono:

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
That bumper looks amazing! Pretty much exactly what I am looking for.

What kind of horror stories?

Took almost two weeks over the estimated delivery date to get here, so almost 2 months in total from when i ordered it. They wrapped it in plastic wrap before the paint had cured which messed it all up. Alot of people have a had bad experiences with them, i went with them just because i love the design compared to any other one made for our trucks

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
Took almost two weeks over the estimated delivery date to get here, so almost 2 months in total from when i ordered it. They wrapped it in plastic wrap before the paint had cured which messed it all up. Alot of people have a had bad experiences with them, i went with them just because i love the design compared to any other one made for our trucks

Those are not huge issues for me. I would order it bare and have my own guys finish it. I waited for my wheels 12 weeks and now it's 16 weeks and I am still waiting for my spare, wheel #5 that was damaged en route.

Any issues with build quality or fitment?