*PLANNING* Iowa Summer 2013 GTG.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Night of fire is friday and saturday. Its $35 for a two day pass... I work 2-10 both days but will make an appearance if people are gonna be there/still going on

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Night of fire is friday and saturday. Its $35 for a two day pass... I work 2-10 both days but will make an appearance if people are gonna be there/still going on

Yea I was still planning on it... but no one seems to be going other than me, josh, and you at this point... everyone else hasnt been keeping us posted.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually Saturday night there is some good country artists at jones....

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know... And if this doesn't happen I am going there... I might go there anyways. Who knows.

Yeah I think im gonna end up going there anyways. Going to marion and then another drive to wherever the night of fire is will have you and mom freaking out.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Yeah I think im gonna end up going there anyways. Going to marion and then another drive to wherever the night of fire is will have you and mom freaking out.

Yea same here... Might try to work on Saturday... more money... and I see what you did there! Yea her and I would have to ground you or something. haha

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So for most of us this is looking like a no show, again.. Well maybe some other time!