Pics Of My 99 Classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man Im just curious what the offset of your rims is? And with 4/6 drop you had to remove your inner fenders? Im just curious cause I wanna go with a 4/6 (currently 2/4) and I just picked up some 20x8.5 +15 rims and curious if I can fit with a 4/6

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
MY wheels are +12mm With a 5 1/4 inch BS.No you dont have to remove your inner fenders. Its not that low. I rolled and trimmed my fender lips thats all.It also depends on your tire size.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trimming inner fender lips is a must with 20"- larger wheels but no inner fender removal is needed with the correct offset , 5 1/4- 5 1/2 bs and the right size tire but watch your fender/tire gap because too much rim with too small a tire makes a dropped OBS look like a mini Taco Truck.
I'm an old head and I like how my 15" SS Wheels w/ 225-75-15's fill up the fender space plus they retain the smooth ride and can handle pot holes. They're good enough for me right now but 1 day I might get bold enough to try a 18" wheel / tire combo.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thats why I have both LOL I have my 20's with nice meaty tires on them, and I have my SS/Sport Wheels, I will be getting 255/60/15's for. I have the best of both.

RSTahoe99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i hated losing my turn ratio w/ the 15s when i dropped mine. Like the look of the ss 15s just hate to lose steering

still2hi

Reaction score
it looks so pretty matt, who shaved your tailgate looks so damn straight!!!!!!!!!

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
matt told me his painter sucked

haha

oh yea matt i talked to stylin today and they said they already shipped my colis and spindles so they cant cancel my order

Last edited:

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
matt told me his painter sucked

haha

oh yea matt i talked to stylin today and they said they already shipped my colis and spindles so they cant cancel my order

HAHA, Yes Jon is terrible............................................................ly Awesome for a farm painter lol

That sucks dude, so you wont get the flip kit for like a month, hopefully you get it on the truck before that show in march.