Pics Of My 99 Classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thanks Guys.

Heres a few more for your viewing pleasure

You must be registered for see images attach

Heres one corey did as a teaser for me, with my SS/sport wheels

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
You remember what insert that is in your grille? Or was it a whole shell? It looks badass.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow man, I gotta say, for the most part, I hate lowered trucks as most of them are just in poor taste and way overdone, yours......thats a beautiful rig man. I like that, if we didnt have ass winters here in Alberta, thats why I got the 4x4 ECSB as a winter beater, Id have been all over a 2wd ECSB. Very nice work man.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
My truck has the 305 (5.0)

For 1999, the Sierra Classic 1500 is available in two models - 2WD Club Coupe and 4WD Club Coupe. Standard features include the Vortec 5.0-liter V8 engine, 4-speed automatic transmission, air conditioning, AM/FM stereo with cassette and daytime running lights. Cruise control, a third door, tilt steering wheel and power windows and door locks are also standard equipped. Optional equipment includes the 5.7-liter V8 engine, Trailer Towing Package, Bilstein shock absorbers, under rail bedliner and Cold Climate package. The optional SLT Premium Decor Group includes leather surfaced seats, SLT badging, AM/FM Stereo with cassette featuring auto tone control with enhanced speaker system and aluminum wheels.