Pics Of My 99 Classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
No skulls, you will get tired of it quickly.

I don't know Matt, maybe it's just me but I never see any with that combo. (other than yours) I think it's kind of distinctive.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Im just repainting the bottom the same for now. Ill do a full repaint down the road, Or just redo the black later on. Gunna save some money for some Performance and other mods this year. :D

z70one96

Reaction score
very nice truck!! are you happy with the coys? like the quality, chrome finesh and how well they look? when you ordered yours did they make them spec to your truck? im about to order some of the coys C57's in 20x8 and 20x10 and was wondering if they could make them so they could tuck on my truck? if you have any info on ordering from them hit me up in a pm man! thanks!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Welp I am going to now have the bottom painted the same colour as my caprice, or im staying with pewter, im leaning more towards the grey metallic of my caprice. It matches my interior much better and I just love black and grey.

Heres the colour

You must be registered for see images attach

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
What you mean? Everything is getting resprayed on the bottom. But i dont know whta you meant like theres nowthing wrong with the bumper and roll pan. But yes they are spraying everything grey. I have let him know im not doing pewter anymore lol. I drop it off friday for 3 weeks. They havent ordered the paint yet anyways. Also gunna do my interior pieces a dark grey too but textured . Also did my custom gauges the other day and LEd dash lights and other interior lights. I guess ill have to start a build thread.