Picked up super clean tahoe this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the wife has been driving an equinox for the last 5 years and I absolutely hated it, it was front wheel drive, needed tires, and was just getting too small for our family. It finally sold on Satruday and Sunday I picked up this super clean 99 with only 54,000 miles. I think Ill add some 285's with a rear block and crank soon, change the awesome 1.5 din radio and 6 disc changer :hahano: and just drive it. I paid a little more than I wanted to but I'm pretty happy with it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Good looking addition man!

~Via Mobile

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Very Clean. Alittle Jealous. Id love to scoop up a low mile 4wd hoe.

What GMT400 wouldn't you love to scoop up? :lol:

Dude, if that 1.5 din head unit works, you could probably sell it pretty easily on here, FSC, or TYF. OBS guys are always looking for 1.5 din head units so they don't have to mod the dash or have a bunch of space around a single din.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments!! I didn't think anyone would want that radio, I'll put it on the board when I get around to replacing it.