picked up another gmt400! need some opinions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
picked up a 95 gmc 1500 4x4. says z71 but not sure if its a real z or not. 274k miles rebuilt motor with a rv cam? in it. runs good. not sure on the plans yet. any ideas yall have ill take into consideration! thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the pinstripe is coming off along with the molding and wheel trim. will be painting it myself when i get a little money up, solid blue instead of two tone. the wheels arent that bad but the only other thing i have is some ole rally wheels.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk im just gonna rock these for a while untill i can afford better. i just went out and checked and it is a true z71 :). hopefully ill get this job at tractor supply so ill have some income and start fixing it up. and i believe i have an oil leak :(.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice find man! When you paint, I would colormatch the mirrors also! First mod i would do if i was you, is Keyless entry if it doesn't have it! A fairly cheap mod, but it sure is nice to have!

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thought about a keyless entry but ive only had that in one vehicle and it didnt work right so ill just put the money in something else lol. also going to put some more apps in at different places tommarow. ive always made my own money by buying and selling ****. NOT DRUGS lol but with the bad economy it aint working out to good.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck man, love the color aswell haha. I'm looking forward to see what your plans are for it I'm stumped as far as what to do with mine, whether go black and blue or chrome theme.