Pic of 6in lift with 35 or 36s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loss4wrds

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
^do you rub??

and what are these custom 0 offset wheels, is that the only way you could make it work?

truck looks fantastic btw

Basically to run that wide of a tire I had to get wheels with the stock backspacing of 5.5" or 0 offset on a 10" wheel. Standard 10" wide wheels are usually around 4.5" of backspacing which pushes the wheels out and would have caused allot of issues without installing a body lift. The wheels are Black Rock Lobo. They cost right at $100 each to special order and I had them at my door in 7 days. Really impressed with the turn around.

If I cranked the bars or if I put the anti-sway bar back on I would not rub at all in the front I don't think. But I wanted good angles on my CV's to try to prolong the life of them so I trimmed the back of the fendors and a little off the valence.
I took the truck to the Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs AR and put it thru its paces and the rear tires rubbed a little on the bed when I was really twisted up and front rubbed when turned and compressed. Since then I trimmed a little more but haven't made it back out to the park to really twist it up again.
As far as rubbing around town it never rubs even with the sway bar removed.

Mudd Duk

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That truck looks awesome! but thornbirds suck.

Thanks. But, yeah, Thornturds are a bad decision if you're looking at doing anything that remotely requires traction. Aired down in the sand they performed excellent. I could go anywhere on the beach with them in 2wd, whereas with the boggers I need 4 wheel pull. However, if you want a tire that looks aggressive, and lasts a while, I got two years out of those by rotating regularly, and maintaining proper air levels.

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea i had a set of 33-12.50s on my truck and man did it ride bad, but i sure did get alot of compliments from random people all over the place.

MTGMC

Reaction score
sweet looking trucks guys caint wait for mine to get lifted in april