Pic of 6in lift with 35 or 36s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If yall dont care will yall post some pics of yalls trucks with 6 inch lift and 35 or 36s id appreciate it i just wanna see how it looks cause its what im wanting but i wanna see it first so if yall dont care will yall plz

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is my Rcx 6 inch and 3 inch body. some are with cutout flares also same lift specs. It is not cranked all the way and I never installed the add a leaf that came with the rear lift. So it is sitting at about 7 inch total lift right now. So it is fairly close to what you are looking for. Keep in mind though that the "35s" I have are bfg Ats and they usually run smaller more like a 34.7 or something like that.

** The photos are pretty big might take a while to load on slower internet connections**

You must be registered for see images

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got a question do yall think the rxc 6inch with 18x9s with either 35x14.50 or 36x14.50 would look good and itd be on a 98 ecsb z71

Loss4wrds

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
TrailMaster 6"
36x15.50 MTZ's
Custom 0 offset 16x10 wheels

You must be registered for see images attach

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^do you rub??

and what are these custom 0 offset wheels, is that the only way you could make it work?

truck looks fantastic btw

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man i love your truck it looks hellacious and i was wondering do them tires wear quick or are they good tires and aslo thank you