photoshop CS3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finnally got it!!!!! and i cant use it cause i dont know how to work the program lol
im used to GIMP!!! can some please explain the basics of the tools please

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Copied from GMFS PS sticky:

Here's some Photoshop links to help you guys out.

Photoshop Car/Truck Chops

The Photoshop Bible
Digimods
PhotoshopJunkie
Photoshopchop.com

Those are what helped me get started but like BOTMAN said, the pen tool is what you'll use the most. Updated the links, the Photoshop Bible and YouTube were probably my biggest help though

Last edited:

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Copied from GMFS PS sticky:

Here's some Photoshop links to help you guys out.

Photoshop Car/Truck Chops

The Photoshop Bible
Digimods
A Studios
Photo-Chop.com
PhotoshopJunkie
Photoshopchop.com

Those are what helped me get started but like BOTMAN said, the pen tool is what you'll use the most. Some of those links are probably dead but I'll clean up this post when I have some time, the Photoshop Bible and YouTube were probably my biggest help though

I'm glad you post all those links.. because I've been learning by trial and error, some good stuff in those links.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats some good stuff there BUTCH!!!!! but this CS3 is really kicking my ass man!!!! im so used to GIMP. the sensitivity in the in the pen & lasso tools feel so diff on CS3.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
startin to get the feel of this CS3!!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like this stance as welll!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those links are really good. I like some of this guy's videos about different photoshop tools. alot of them are done in CS4, but most will be the same for CS3 I believe. he just goes over his top 40 photoshop tools and provides a short how to use them tutorial.

http://blog.lynda.com/category/dekes-photoshop-top-40/

but even on videos like saving and cropping and things you don't really think about, he offers some interesting tricks on how to use them better.

Last edited: