PhotoShop Contest #6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats a busy background for severe edits, but I'll see what I can do...

wait, we can change the background can't we?

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats a busy background for severe edits, but I'll see what I can do...

wait, we can change the background can't we?

That was the cleanest, largest, and least busy picture I could find for a Hummer SUT!

And yes sir! You can change anything you want, just make sure that the final size of the finished photoshop is the same size as the original please.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I figured there was a lot of possibilities for this one, which is why I went with it! Ya'll wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a large picture of a Hummer Sut that doesn't have a ton of crap on it :rofl:

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all the ones i find for ideas have like 26s lol. going a different route with this one, just wish i had your skill Baron!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all the ones i find for ideas have like 26s lol. going a different route with this one, just wish i had your skill Baron!

Hummers seem to bring out the donk in people :nono: And you just gotta keep practicing man! You should of seen what my work looked like when I started, it just takes a ton of practice to get your skills tuned! Photoshop is a HUGE program, that has countless features! Your getting a lot better already man! :cheers:

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man! i would post my pic tonight but i know as soon as i post ill find something i wanna change. it turned out decent just cant get the fake look out of it. any advice?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man! i would post my pic tonight but i know as soon as i post ill find something i wanna change. it turned out decent just cant get the fake look out of it. any advice?

PM it to me and I'll give you some pointers :handshake: