PhotoShop Contest #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
both pics look great guys!

any tips/links for beginners? (anything short of college classes...lol)

Practice more then anything! I never took any class or anything like that, I just taught myself 100% how to do it! It takes time and patients, when I first started my chops were not pretty :lol: But after you refine your techniques and practice, everything starts to fall together!

The whole reason I got into photoshop was for my business, to process product photos at a professional quality and to render finished pictures of the vehicles that we build before they are finished! Its a must have tool!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Yep, like Baron, I'm self taught. You just gotta get into it and start doing it. Over time you'll learn more advanced and better faster techniques.

Remember, there is a tutorial for everything on the internet, and there are hundreds of thousands of PhotoShop tutorials out there. Most of which are free.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
By the way, if anyone is interested in learning, and wants to find a "reasonable price" on PhotoShop, send me a PM.

If you catch my drift.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
^ Or talk to me, I helped Don with a "purchase." :lol:

but really though, I've never tried anything with vehicles in PS, I gotta start trying something.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
By the way, if anyone is interested in learning, and wants to find a "reasonable price" on PhotoShop, send me a PM.

If you catch my drift.

you mean $600 for the newest one is not reasonable......

i got the 30 day trial on the new one but no way would i pay that

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
you mean $600 for the newest one is not reasonable......

i got the 30 day trial on the new one but no way would i pay that

If only you could see the price I paved for my Legit copy of the full CS6 package.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
If only you could see the price I paved for my Legit copy of the full CS6 package.

probably about the same price i payed for cs2 on my old desktop, that dinosaur barely runs so i dont even have it hooked up anymore