PhotoShop Contest #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys, there's quite a few of us on here that are photoshopping now so I thought it would be fun to have a contest like they do on other forums! Winner picks the next picture for the next contest.

Rules:

-Final Image must be the same size as the original

-No stealing someone else's work, all photoshops must be done by YOU. Any attempt of this will be disqualified.

-1 entry per person

-All final images MUST be based off the original

-Being this is the first contest and to be fair to everyone; No full blown renders, you can do whatever you'd like to the vehicle. BUT
no full blown renders will be allowed. (We can change this, if everyone would like to be allowed to render)

-Do whatever you'd like to the vehicle (Bag it, lift it, shave it, Paint it, swap wheels, chop top, etc etc. what ever you want to do to it!)

-Post 1 Entry when you are ready, discuss whatever you'd like in the thread but only post ONE entry for contest.

Deadline is 11:59PM 10-15-12

After the deadline, I'll put up a voting thread just like TOTM to decide winner.

Get to get guys! Let have a good turn out and make this a regular thing :cheers:

Photoshop Contest #1 Picture:

2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 ECSB

(To save the picture, simply right click on it and press "Save Picture As")

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Dang you Baron!!! I was seriously just thinking the other day... "I need to start a photoshop competition on GMT400 one of these days".

Haha

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang you Baron!!! I was seriously just thinking the other day... "I need to start a photoshop competition on GMT400 one of these days".

Haha

:rofl: I thought it would be kind of fun for all of us to put our own spin on a chop! How do you feel about the "no rendering" rule? I thought that would help keep the first one fair!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:rofl: I thought it would be kind of fun for all of us to put our own spin on a chop! How do you feel about the "no rendering" rule? I thought that would help keep the first one fair!

I guess that's fine. Depends a lot of what you consider a full render? I'm guessing you mean cutting the truck out from the original background and making your own background? If so I think that makes it harder for a lot of people. Most people don't have a problem sticking the truck onto a custom background, but something like lifting the truck and filling in the gap in the natural background is a lot harder.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess that's fine. Depends a lot of what you consider a full render? I'm guessing you mean cutting the truck out from the original background and making your own background? If so I think that makes it harder for a lot of people. Most people don't have a problem sticking the truck onto a custom background, but something like lifting the truck and filling in the gap in the natural background is a lot harder.

I'm not talking about just sticking the truck onto a different background. What I meant by a full render, is using the original picture for reference only and starting from scratch rendering a complete truck from the ground up. I don't have any problem doing a full render, but I thought in order to keep it fair for everyone we would just use the original background so everyone with basic photoshop skills can compete in the contest!

Now get to work Jack :lol:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'm not talking about just sticking the truck onto a different background. What I meant by a full render, is using the original picture for reference only and starting from scratch rendering a complete truck from the ground up. I don't have any problem doing a full render, but I thought in order to keep it fair for everyone we would just use the original background so everyone with basic photoshop skills can compete in the contest!

Now get to work Jack :lol:

Oh ok. That makes sense because that's what I would think if I heard "full render". I agree with that. And I'm already working on something... :evillol:

I'm actually almost done, but I don't want to post it too early for people to steal my ideaz! :D

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
To get this rolling a little bit more.

I present to you.... *drum roll*

DAS MUNSTER TRERK
You must be registered for see images attach