Passenger Side Airbag Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I cracked my airbag switch alil bit ago while replacing some cluster lights....Anyone know where or if I can find a passenger side airbag switch?? Its the one in the dash below the cargo light...its key operated.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Gonna have to talk to a dealer, or see if maybe you can find one out of another truck and put the key cylinder out of yours in it? Come to think of it I'm not sure if they are actually key specific or if any GM truck key that vintage will work I'll look into it tomorrow on my 97.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was on the phone off and on today with the local dealership....Its discontinued. I asked what they did if they had a vehicle come in with this problem...They said call a junkyard. I am not happy about this haha...after all its only 14 years old! So I did a lil checking around and came up with a solution for the problem...take it out haha

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any key will work in them. Just grab one from a salvage yard, problem solved....

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any key will work in them. Just grab one from a salvage yard, problem solved....

wish it was that easy....they have been scarce around here....The mounting tabs on mine have been broke for over a year so I have been looking....But last night the guts finally dropped out of it.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lmc doesnt have it....and ebay has some for alot of vehicles...didnt see one for mine. I disconnected it and used the switch to make a filler panel. No more issues.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wish it was that easy....they have been scarce around here....The mounting tabs on mine have been broke for over a year so I have been looking....But last night the guts finally dropped out of it.

I will keep a look out for one next time go to the pick an pull for ya.