Passenger airbag switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You showed me that on my intruduction post. And I've been going crazy trying to find a center jump with the console ever since lol
LOL, you have to forgive my memory. I look at every post on here, so it's hard to remember what I said to who some time.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Okay I gotta ask, if your getting rid of the steering wheel, and its airbag. which is guna screw with the air bag system, what do you need the switch for?

delete the entire thing.

I personally wouldnt remove anything to do with the airbag system, just make sure it works or at least that the system thinks it works. I mean we cant really test them out now can we. lol.

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay I gotta ask, if your getting rid of the steering wheel, and its airbag. which is guna screw with the air bag system, what do you need the switch for?

delete the entire thing.

I personally wouldnt remove anything to do with the airbag system, just make sure it works or at least that the system thinks it works. I mean we cant really test them out now can we. lol.
For the passenger airbag. I honestly don't care for the airbag system. I do know in the videos I've seen everyone leaves the clockspring in and don't seem to have an issue/mention an airbag light.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
If you would like to delete them, look for a 2500 8 lug or a 3500, they both had an airbag-less style wheel and a cubby hole on the passenger side.

You must be registered for see images attach

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also found these lol

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you would like to delete them, look for a 2500 8 lug or a 3500, they both had an airbag-less style wheel and a cubby hole on the passenger side.

I'm all in for the cubby, but the Oem steering wheels are just so large.

How'd you disable the airbag system?