parting 96 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
well be parting out the purple 96 tahoe soon, im taking door panels, seats, and other interior items for my truck, the engine is being kept, trans is gonna be sold as well as tcase its a 400 trans and manual shift converted tcase. rear end is good, keeping the front core support and ac stuff, steering shaft and maybe engine harness is being kept as well, whatever else is left come over make an offer, come pull it with us whatever. id like to say i can ship stuff but with my schedule and his i would be super difficult to do so, so if someone in michigan wants to pull stuff for members and ship then i have no problem with that at all. trucks located at 21 and dequindre i think this week the pull apart will commence.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
grille guard? it has a chrome chevy grille,
You must be registered for see images attach

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
im not shipping stuff guys, i dont have time if anyone wants to grab stuff and ship it to people be my guest but i really dont have time but to answer questions, mirrors are power and in good condition, headlight switch works also, window switch is there too.