Panhard bar with leaf springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Makes sense, I jumped up to some 275/50/zr17 nittos in the back, and it eased up till I finally lost second gear, got the tranny rebuilt and beefed up, and tuned out the torque management and it came back, it's not like it was before with the little baby tires I was running but it still bothers me, I haven't run it from a stop since it started doing it, was actually looking at caltracs as my tranny shot and then it hit the back burner due to money. I just came across an adjustable pan hard, cleaning all spare parts out of shop to have the whole inside painted, figured I could fab something up with all the chunks of frame an what not we have going to scrap but didn't realize it wouldn't put any pressure to prevent the wrap

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll have to get some pics up as soon as money permits, just got a bunch of stuff shaved up gotta find another painter now, they starved mine out and he quit.. So kinda hosed me there I'll probably be paying like 3x what I was going to.