Other OBS parts laying in the shed. Stuff to be added here often...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Other OBS parts laying in the shed. List updated 12/08/12

I have a bunch of parts in the shed, and always get more all the time.

I am happy to accept PayPal, by the way...

1- Homelink control for the obs overhead console...$25 plus $6 in shipping...I have 2 of these.

You must be registered for see images attach

2- Radio delete pockets for 88-94 OBS... $10 each, $6 in shipping. I have 2.

3- 99-00 escalade/denali fog light switch, with panel. $30 plus $6 shipping. I have 2 of these.

4- 07 Ford excursion center console, painted grey and black to match the tahoe, (It was a little too high for my liking, but has a ton or room, and 4 cupholders) $40, plus $25 shipping.

5- Cupholders for 88-94 square dash, both in grey, the pullout kind. $25 each, plus $6 in shipping

6- Cargo cover, in grey, for 96-99 Tahoe Yukon Only...With rear air only. Will NOT fit non rear AC SUV's. $50 Plus $12 in shipping.

7- Dual readout temp compass mirror with small pigtail. One available. $30, plus $6 shipping.

8- Cupholders for 95-99 center console. Replaces the cassette holder. I have 2, maybe a 3rd lurking... not perfect, but useable. $20 each plus $6 in shipping.

I will try to get photos up of the last 2 as soon as I can.

Shawn

Last edited:

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, Sorry...Believe it or not, all the consoles I have played with, never too a pic of that one in. I simply didnt like it because it was too high for my liking. Others have this console, and they do like the height. Maybe it was just me...

Shawn

PS, New stuff added!

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pictures of the 95-99 cup holders for the centor console and if you do have any ones installed also? 2483904442 dane thanks

K3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
heyy do you have a drivers side door sill plastic piece??

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I'm curious why you say that cargo cover doesn't fit '95 trucks. What is it that is different? Do you have a pic of the back of your truck, or a pic of it installed?

Also, I would still need wiring harnesses for that fog switch and homelink panel, right?

Let me know how many center console cup holders you still have. I'd like to have one, but may have to check my funds.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm curious why you say that cargo cover doesn't fit '95 trucks. What is it that is different? Do you have a pic of the back of your truck, or a pic of it installed?

Also, I would still need wiring harnesses for that fog switch and homelink panel, right?

Let me know how many center console cup holders you still have. I'd like to have one, but may have to check my funds.

One of the fog light switches has a pigtail with about 3-4 inches of wire...enough to make connections. The homelink does as well. The homelink is easy to hook up.

As for the cargo cover. I have one in my 95. I was informed, now it may be right or wrong, that the covers are different between AC and NON ac (rear) SUVs. Honestly, I was never real sure of that considering the cost factor into making different covers. I will get it out of the shed tomorrow and see if it fits in mine.

Shawn