opinion on full phantom gmc grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya, I couldn't get them for my buddy's truck, he found them on a website also ( can't remember which one) when he went to order them, it came up unavailable.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya, I couldn't get them for my buddy's truck, he found them on a website also ( can't remember which one) when he went to order them, it came up unavailable.

ima have to try and ordfer them and see if that happens, if it does then i guess i got my answer haha

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't think recessing the lights was needed. I thought the grill shell protruded a bit more and the metal grill inserts were cut away on the back side once they ran across the lights. I like the look, super clean.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
on my full phantom grill......i didnt have to recess the lights at all.....the grill actually did stick out a little further

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
on my full phantom grill......i didnt have to recess the lights at all.....the grill actually did stick out a little further

94-98 Chevy phantoms are usually non headlight recess. 88-93 Chevy and 94-98 gmc phantoms are a 100% mandatory recess.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
94-98 Chevy phantoms are usually non headlight recess. 88-93 Chevy and 94-98 gmc phantoms are a 100% mandatory recess.

This. ^^

Another thing to think about too is that, while the phantom pieces look killer, the headlight covers do noticeably cut down on light output.

bxander831

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a full phantom grill! Please advise me where I can get one for a GMC so it doesn't have the Chevy bowtie in the middle! There is one in the profile picture and avatar picture I have. I want the exact one but for a GMC. If you have any resources for me, please help