Oil leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I replaced the pcv valve, grommet, hose and filler cap earlier then cleaned up the leaked oil as best I could. I drove around aimlessy for about 30 minutes and when I got home there was no smoke and no visible leak, I'm thinking this problem is solved!

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I replaced the pcv valve, grommet, hose and filler cap earlier then cleaned up the leaked oil as best I could. I drove around aimlessy for about 30 minutes and when I got home there was no smoke and no visible leak, I'm thinking this problem is solved!
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together =)

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together =)
I do, now if only I could quit finding other problems I'd be set. Most people would probably just ignore the kind of problems I'm finding and wait until they become an emergency, I just can't let that happen. This is my road trip truck and I want to make sure it will go another 125k miles without leaving me on the side of the road.