Official Rim thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tt660

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Raceline renegade 6's 16x10 4.5 bs. Tire's are some wore out 315/75/16 mud brutes. Truck has a zone 6" lift on it.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just put your 285s on them and run ah

I had those off because one of my best friends needed tires in a bad way and was tight on cash and I had my 31s so I gave him those tires. They were on the GMCs last, best part I had no money in that setup, wheels were in the back room at the dealer I worked at and they were going to go in the scrap bin and the tires I saved from when people would get new ones. I got them at around 10-11/32" and gave them to him at 8/32", I did keep my wheels.

accually put them on my 04 and ran them for a month or so
You must be registered for see images

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tyler i dont hate one the trucks that are socal or cencal at all, i mean i respect the "its your ride make it to satisfy your want not others" i dont judge other peoples tastes or if i do im just busting your balls and not meaning harm by it, i agree its your truck who cares whether i like it or not, who am i to judge lol

everyone has different tastes thats what makes modding cars and trucks fun, bc everyones vehicle is different and unique in its own way and it also sometimes ties back to the owners personality which is pretty cool!

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Raceline renegade 6's 16x10 4.5 bs. Tire's are some wore out 315/75/16 mud brutes. Truck has a zone 6" lift on it.

Ok thats it.........................................

I love those rims and going to get me a set!!!!