Official Rim thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I said this in another thread, but the way your truck sits right now is just :boobs:

Thanks! :handshake: I want to try it just a tad higher just to see how it looks. I can always bring it back down but I think another inch or so will look a bit better...

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
17" Chevrolet Tahoe/Suburban Z71 01-06 center caps came same color as wheel but they were corroding so I painted them, Falken ZIEX S/TZ 04 265/70R17 old Wrangler AT/S tires used to hop when making tight turns in parking lots, the Falkens don't

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
camo rockstars look cool

srs?

as for everyone else:

thanks for all the opinions, i respect all yalls opinions, thats the main reason i ask like stated i wanna hear what others think, i am clueless as to what wheels to go with thats why i was trying to get everyone to start posting what they are running bc then i can at least get an idea of what the rims look like so then hopefully itll make the decision easier!

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMFAO! I just HATE black wheels. Very rarely do I like them on anything. Guess I'm old fashion.

I thought about black wheels but just can't do it, I think they are played out more than chrome is. I'm old school aswell , I really just want to throw on some mickeys in 15" and roll on them I'm crazy like that!!

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
after seeing JParker2012's truck i love the look of the 6 inch lift with 35s and 20 inch novakanes imo looks awesome........:hidesbehindsofa:

took a couple of his photos to post here